Pebax Injection Molding Resin
Polyether Block Amide
Pebax (polyether block amide) is a high-performing block copolymer that Stack Plastics uses to produce a wide variety of injection molded parts and components. Pebax exhibits a number of beneficial traits, including:
- Very low density
- Excellent water barrier
- High moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR)
- Unique linear structure that enables the absorption and controlled release of volatile molecules
- High tensile strength
- Flexural resistance
- Good elasticity
- Great flexibility at low temperatures
- Anti-static properties
- Good resistance to some chemical solvents
Stack Plastics works with all three available grades of Pebax:
- Pebax: High performing copolymer for a range of applications
- Pebax Clear: Offers excellent transparency and UV resistance
- Pebax Rnew: The first bio-based TPE
Applications for Pebax
Pebax’s versatility and superior mechanical properties make it a popular material for a wide range of products. It is commonly used in a wide range of industrial applications, as well as for sports equipment and medical devices.
Is Pebax Right for Your Project?
Stack Plastics has been working with Pebax for years. Based on your industry and application, we can determine whether Pebax is the right material choice for your project.
Contact Stack Plastics for Pebax Injection Molding & More
For more information about injection molding with Pebax, contact Stack Plastics today.